Widgets are used to present information and receive user input. The following widgets are available:
- Label - presents textual information.
- Button - can be pressed by the user to perform an action.
- Checkbox - can be selected (or deselected) by the user.
- Slider - can be adjusted by the user to input a value.
- DropDownList - contains items which can be selected by the user.
- TextField - allows the user to enter a single line of text.
- TextArea - allows the user to enter multiple lines of text.
- Icon - allows displaying of external images (.jpg or .png).
- Menu - contain items which can be selected by the user. Menus are fixed at the menu bar (top).