This site is no longer being maintained.
[OUTLINE - TUTORIAL
- TOOLS - RESOURCES - SUBMIT]
- Description: FaceIt is a video face recognition system.
- Platforms: SGI IRIX (with VINO video hardware), Windows95/NT.
- Source: The latest version is available from the FaceIt product page.
- Reference: Additional information is available from www.faceit.com
- Contact: email@example.com.
- Description: Vista is an environment used for computer vision research. It
supports images, camera models, edge sets, and more complex data structures. The software
package also includes common computer vision and image processing algorithm libraries. It
is written in ANSI C. Vista is capable of image manipulating, detecting and linking edges,
estimating optical flow and camera calibration parameters, viewing images and edge vectors
under the X Window System, and printing images and edge vectors on PostScript printers.
- Platforms: UNIX platforms running X Windows.
- Source: The latest version is available from www.cs.ubc.ca.
- Reference: Additional information is available from www.cs.ubc.ca.
- Contact: N/A.
- Khoros 2
- Description: Khoros 2 is a software development and integration enviroment.
Included are: a visual programming language, software development tools capable of
extending the visual language and helping you create new applications, an interactive user
interface editor, an interactive image display package, 2D/3D plotting, and an extensive
suite of image processing, data manipulation, scientific visualization, geometry and
- Platforms: Unix systems with X-windows.
- Source: The latest version is available from www.khoral.com.
- Reference: Additional information is available from www.khoral.com.
- Contact: www.khoral.com.
- MegaWave (1 and 2)
- Description: MegaWave1 is basically a set of C programs with standardized
procedures. Included are algorithms about the wavelet transform, anisotropic diffusion and
segmentation. MegaWave2 allows one to construct an algorithm as a module, (which is a set
of C functions without any interface). The compiler can take a module and generate a new
(megaWave1 compatible) run-time command, a library function, or a function in a
- Platforms: Unix systems.
- Source: The latest version of Megawave1 and 2 are available from mu.ceremade.dauphine.fr.
- Reference: Additional information is available from www.ceremade.dauphine.fr.
- Contact: MegaWave@ceremade.dauphine.fr
- XHoughtool 1.1
- Description: Houghtool is a software package designed for efficiency measuring
and visualization of the Hough Transformation. It also measures its variants for line
detection. It uses Xhoughtool, which is a graphical interface. Command line commands
instead of the graphical interface are also acceptable.
- Platforms: UNIX, Sun-4, HP9000.
- Source: The latest version is available from www.lut.fil.
- Reference: Additional information is available from www.lut.fi.
- Contact: Jouni.Ikonen@lut.fi
- KBVision System
- Description: The KBVision System provides interfaces, analysis tools and
algorithms to assist the non-programmer in quick computer vision research. It provides an
integrated approach to knowledge-based techniques for the interpretation of sensor and
- Platforms: UNIX Workstations with 8 or 24 bit color displays running X windows,
SUN Workstation running SunOS 4.1.3 or later, or Solaris 2.3 or later, Silicon Graphics
Workstation running IRIX 5.2 or later, Digital Equipment Corp. Alpha Workstation running
OSF1, Digital Equipment Corp. 5000 running ULTRIX 4.4 or later.
- Source: N/A
- Reference: Additional information is available from www.aai.com.
- Contact: www.aai.com.
- Description: The SCIL-Image is an image processing software package. It includes
a large collection of linear filters, morphologic filters, segmentation algorithms,
measurement functions and arithmetic operations for 2D and 3D binary, grey, floating
point, complex valued and color images.
- Platforms: Unix systems with X-windows.
- Source: A temporary version is available from www.tno.nl.
- Reference: Additional information is available from www.tno.nl.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3DVIEWNIX 1.1
- Description: 3DVIEWNIX is an inexpensive, transportable software system developed
by the Medical Image Processing Group, Department of Radiology, University of
Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. It provides mechamnisms for visualizing, manipulating, and
analyzing multidimensional, multimodality image information.
- Platforms: UNIX platforms running X Windows, SGI, IBM RS6000s, HP700's, Stardent.
- Source: Various demos, data files, and a tutorial are available from mipgsun.mipg.upenn.edu.
- Reference: Additional information is available from mipgsun.mipg.upenn.edu.
- Contact: Vhelp@mipg.upenn.edu
||Submit a tool on
© 1996-2003. All rights reserved.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 04:10:52 PM.
visitors since April 8, 1999 (counter
provided by LinkExchange)