This site is no longer being maintained.
[OUTLINE - TUTORIAL
- TOOLS - RESOURCES
- Khepera Simulator
- Description: This public domain software package was written by Olivier Michel during the preparation of
his Ph.D. thesis, at the Laboratoire I3S, URA 1376 of CNRS and University of Nice-Sophia
Antipolis, France. It allows to write your own controller for the mobile robot Khepera
using C or C++ languages, to test them in a simulated environment and features a nice
colorful X11 graphical interface. Moreover, if you own a Khepera robot, it can drive the
real robot using the same control algorithm. It is mainly targeted towards researchers
studying autonomous agents.
- Platforms: UNIX (w/ X11 library)
- Source: The latest version is available from EPFL,
- Reference: Additional information is available at the Khepera Homepage.
- Contact: Olivier Michel
- Description: Robotica is a computer aided design package for robotic manipulators
developed in the Coordinated Science Laboratory at the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign. It encapsulates over 30 functions into a Mathematica package
allowing efficient symbolic and numeric calculation of kinematic and dynamic equations for
- Platforms: Mathematica 2.1, X-Windows
- Source: This package is available via ftp at ftp.csl.uiuc.edu
- Reference: Additional information is available via postscript at ftp.csl.uiuc.edu
- Contact: N/A
- Description: Simderella is a distributed robot simulator developed by Patrick van
der Smagt. It consists of a inverse kinematics part, a forward kinematics part, and a
- Platforms: Sun (SunOS and Solaris), SGI, DEC Alpha, HP700, and IBM PC (running
- Source: The latest version is available from www.robotic.dlr.de
- Reference: Additional information is available at www.robotic.dlr.de
- Contact: Patrick van der Smagt.
- The Eagle Eye 7-D Vision System
- Description: Eagle Eye (TM) is a Power Macintosh application that accurately
tracks specially designed optical targets. It can track multiple targets simultaneously in
visually cluttered environments using a single video camera.
- Platforms: Macintosh
- Source: Three different versions are available at www.kinetic.bc.ca
- Reference: Additional information is available at www.kinetic.bc.ca
- Contact: email@example.com.
||Submit a tool on
© 1996-2003. All rights reserved.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 04:09:37 PM.
visitors since April 8, 1999 (counter
provided by LinkExchange)