Hide minor edits - Show changes to markup
Changed lines 31-32 from:
- Class: CSCI 180, Section 1 (update appropriately)
- Assignment: HMWK2
- Class: HONS 381
- Assignment: Homework #2
Changed lines 35-36 from:
- Purpose: Provide a simple, yet complete description of the task being
- performed by this program. It may be several sentences long.
Changed lines 1-2 from:
Assigned Date: TBA
Due Date: TBA\\
Assigned Date: Monday, Sep. 1, 2014
Due Date: Monday, Sep. 8, 2014\\
Changed lines 23-24 from:
In general, you should comment any variable, obscure statement, block of code, etc. you create. Follow the textbook code as example.
In general, you should comment any variable, obscure statement, block of code, etc. you create. Follow the textbook examples on how to document code.
Deleted lines 33-39:
- Certification of Authenticity :
- I certify that this lab is entirely my own work.
- I certify that this lab is my own work, but I received
- some assistance from: