Assigned Date: Thursday, Nov. 13, 2008
Due Date: Thursday, Nov. 20
Due Time: 1:40pm
Last modified on November 13, 2008, at 07:54 PM (see updates)
- To design and implement visual elements of a computer game
- To design and implement audio elements of a computer game
- To evaluate alternative designs
Given the game concept you developed in the previous assignment:
- Identify visual components needed for your game (icons/images). Find them (e.g., on the Internet), or construct them (e.g., in Photoshop). Be thorough.
- Identify audio components needed for your game (sound effects). Find them (e.g., on the Internet), or construct them (e.g., in Audacity). Be thorough.
To submit your homework:
- Email me your icons/images and sounds as attachments. Their filenames should be descriptive of their function within the game. LongFileNamesUsingCamelBackNotationArePerfectForThis.
- The subject must read "CSCI 210: Homework 5".
- The body of the message should include the full names of people on your team, the name of your game, and its high-level description (from the last homework).
- Also, at the beginning of class on the due date, submit a paper printout of your email.
- Be ready to present your work to the rest of the class for comments and refinements.
Your assignment will be graded based on its clarity, originality, thoroughness, correctness, subject line of your email, and, in general, how well you followed the above instructions.