Readings on video games and violence:
- Carnagey, N.L., Anderson, C.A., Bushman, B.J. (2007), "The effect of video game violence on physiological desensitization to real-life violence", Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 43, 489-496.
- Ward, M. "Columbine families sue computer game makers", BBC News, May 1, 2001.
- Smith, G., "Wando students charged", The Post and Courier, September 07, 2006.
- Grand Theft Auto, Video game controversy, and Hot Coffee mod (content may be offensive).
- Bradley, E., Can A Video Game Lead To Murder?, CBS News, March 6, 2005. (Grand Theft Auto ... is at the center of a civil lawsuit involving the murders of three men in the small town of Fayette, Ala. They were gunned down by 18-year-old Devin Moore, who had played Grand Theft Auto day and night for months.)
- Tsai, C. and Sarche, J., "Columbine Massacre Still Fascinates", The Associated Press, September 14, 2006.