The faculty and staff hope you had a great summer and welcome you back to the 2015-2016 academic year! The following are tips to help with a smooth transition from summer to classes:
- Classes start Tuesday, August 25th!
- Harbor Walk East front doors are open from 7am-9pm Monday-Friday
- CS students have 24 hour access, via cougar card swipe, to Harbor Walk East, including student work areas, and assigned student labs.
- If you do not have access by card swipe, please submit a CS Support Ticket. You can also submit request regarding, but not limited to, help with Woosters, non-functional computer, printer, etc in the classrooms or student work space.
- Last day of Drop/Add is Monday, August 31st. For questions or concerns, please contact the following appointed staff for assistance:
- Student Organizations
- Learn more about Internship and Job Opportunities
- If you have participated in an internship over the summer, please tell us about your experience: CS Internship Survey
- Follow Us!
- The Computer Science Website provides current students with all your additional needs and resources!!!
We hope these tips help you on a track to a successful year! If you have any questions, feel free to email us at CSinfo@cofc.edu or call us at 843.953.6905.