This site is no longer being maintained.
[OUTLINE - TUTORIAL
- TOOLS - RESOURCES - SUBMIT]
- Description: FuzzyCOPE is a hybrid connectionist software environment
for MS Win32 platforms intended for research and teaching. It
provides for the creation, training and validation of connectionist
structures to be used in the development of intelligent systems.
It's functionality may be accessed interactively (through a GUI),
from the DOS prompt (through several command line tools), and from
provided Dynamic Link Libraries (though function calls from another
- Platforms: MS Windows 95/98 (Win32).
- Source: The latest version is available from : http://kel.otago.ac.nz/software/FuzzyCOPE3/.
- Reference: http://kel.otago.ac.nz/software/FuzzyCOPE3/misc/FAQ.html.
- Contact: Michael Watts (email@example.com).
- Fuzzy Logic Inferencing Engine (FLIE)
- Description: FLIE performs simple fuzzy inferences from supplied fuzzy rules. A
nice piece of software for class exercises.
- Platforms: Macintosh.
- Source: N/A.
- Reference: N/A.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fuzzy Software provided by the University of New Mexico
- Description: Included are academic fuzzy logic programs and a fuzzy calculator
written by students of Prof. Timothy J. Ross.
- Platforms: DOS (pkunzip required for decompression).
- Source: Programs can be downloaded from the web site.
- Reference: N/A
- Contact: Prof. Timothy J. Ross.
- Description: An enhanced version of CLIPS which supports development of fuzzy
- Platforms: Unspecified. CLIPS is compatible with most formats that sport an ANSI
- Source: The source code (in C) can be downloaded from the web site.
- Reference: Additional information can be found at the FuzzyCLIPS web site.
- Contact: email@example.com.
- Description: A DOS tool used to develop, test, and train neuro-fuzzy systems.
- Platforms: MD-DOS
- Source: The executable can be downloaded from the web site.
- Reference: Additional information can be found in the archive.
- Contact: Detleft Nauck.
- Fuzzy Logic Development Environment for Embedded Systems (FLDE)
- Description: An application generator which aids in the design and testing of
embedded fuzzy logic and C/C++ software.
- Platforms: Runs under MS Windows.
- Source: N/A
- Reference: Additional information is available from http://www.flde.com.
- Contact: Mr. Stelios Sbyrakis, Syndesis Ltd,
Iofondos 7 Athens GR-116 34, Greece tel.: +30-1-7292985 fax: +30-1-7257829
- Fuzzy Logic Inferencing Toolkit (FLINT)
- Fuzzy Logic Toolbox for MATLAB
- Description: Toolbox provides facilities for the construction and evaluation of
fuzzy logic control systems. Good for users already familiar with MATLAB.
- Platforms: Available for MS Windows, UNIX, and Macintosh. MATLAB required.
- Source: N/A
- Reference: Additional information can be found at the Fuzzy Logic Toolbox website.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: fuzzyTECH is a family of fuzzy logic and neural-fuzzy development
tools. Its front end is completely graphical and bases on ISO 9000 and IEC 1131-7 fuzzy
logic standards. Its back-ends provide code generation and runtime modules for
microcontrollers, PLCs, process control systems, and popular software packages such as
InTouch, LabVIEW, FIX, and Matlab/Simulink. A special version, fuzzyTECH for Business is
targetted at financial and commercial applications of fuzzy logic and neuro-fuzzy
- Platforms: Front-end: MS-Windows, back-end: multiple.
- Source: www.fuzzytech.com
- Reference: www.fuzzytech.com
- Contact: email@example.com
||Submit a Fuzzy
© 1996-2003. All rights reserved.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 04:06:55 PM.
visitors since April 8, 1999 (counter
provided by LinkExchange)